(2012 – 2013)
• Development, management of online marketing strategy and communication of a dynamic brand position.
• Creation of targeted brand goals and brand structure.
• Identified opportunities for brand growth through innovation.
• Communicated brand priorities to dealers and distributors network.
• Worked closely with Creative Director and Senior Director of Sales to develop promotions.
• Tracked and measured analytics and metrics of all brand websites.
• Evaluation of market research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Implemented brand awareness campaign; spiked a 71.8% new visitor web traffic to:
mole.com; spiked a 64.5% new visitor web traffic to: studiodepot.com
“Mole Stage Network” The Art Institute of California – LA 2012
“How rental companies use social media most effectively.” PERG, Cine Gear, Los Angeles, CA 2013
• Development and management of strategic social media and digital initiatives, including viral marketing campaigns, integrated interactive media into overall business strategy.
• Provided digital thought leadership and original strategies for all social accounts and communities.
• Original content creation for all brands including: daily posts, graphics, copy, photos and videos.
• Tracked and measured analytics and metrics for all social channels.
• Conceptualization, construction and management of the brand social network; Mole Stage Network (now defunct)
• Conceptualization and design execution of brand marketing solutions.
• Acted as digital asset management and brand licensing liaison.
• Management of print production room, provided all internal and external marketing collateral print solutions. Provided technical support, monitoring and co-ordination of the printing and copying resources, ensured the most efficient and cost-effective use of production facilities.